- Leverage the power of audio in your ads to lift brand awareness.
- Use video shots from movies and television shows to get attention.
- Force a user into a sign-up or e-mail capture to exit the ad display.
- Film ads that have a depressing emotional factor to gain sympathy.
- Increase your ad’s pacing to capture attention and keep it longer.
Iryna is creating a six-second bumper ad for YouTube and wants to follow Google’s best practices. She’s planning to use her product in the video along with her company’s jingle. She knows there’s another best practice that has to do with breaking the fourth wall. What does breaking the fourth wall refer to when creating a bumper ad?
Ads with less than a quarter of their time viewed Ads that have no actors or subjects involved Ads that offer four different types of discounts Ads with a person speaking directly to the camera Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Which type of Google Audience Signal analyzes user behavior to identify people who have, for example, recently graduated from college and may need to move?
Consumer Patterns Custom Affinity audiences Life Events In-Market audiences Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
To assist advertisers using YouTube, Google created a set of recommendations based on successful campaigns, known as the ABCDs.
Match each recommendation with its meaning. Be clear on what the audience should do. Open YouTube ads with impact. Tap into emotion, audio, and pacing. Brand naturally and with purpose. Direct (1) Connect (3) Attract (2) Brand (4) Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)