- Allows advertisers to bid only for clicks from a specific group.
- Uses machine learning to set bids, which saves time.
- Guarantees reduced conversion costs for advertisers.
- Is auction-specific to increase the chance for conversion.
- Allows advertisers to serve ads only at specific times.
Enhanced cost-per-click (eCPC) Maximize Conversions Target impression share Maximize clicks Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
They let you create ads that serve in all ad slot sizes. They offer greater control over the way your ads look and feel. They enable publishers to deliver a faster experience using AMP. They help limit ads to banner-eligible slots. Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. Which type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
Maximize clicks Target impression share Target return on ad spend (tROAS) Target cost-per-acquisition (tCPA) Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)