- Allows advertisers to bid only for clicks from a specific group.
- Uses machine learning to set bids, which saves time.
- Guarantees reduced conversion costs for advertisers.
- Is auction-specific to increase the chance for conversion.
- Allows advertisers to serve ads only at specific times.
Distribution Validation Simulation Instrumentation Differentiation Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Layla is learning about the benefits of using search ad extensions and has come to know that they can help to increase user engagement. What are two other benefits that search ad extensions can contribute to performance? (Choose two.)
Dynamic video insertion More qualified leads Faster loading landing pages Better ad quality Attractive video assets Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Gavin is creating a Google Display Ads campaign designed to drive sales on his website. He wants to reach potential customers who viewed pages on his website and entice them to make purchases with a discount code. Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
Remarketing In-Market audiences Similar Audiences Affinity Audiences Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)