- Trick viewers into thinking they’re watching something different.
- Offer free and discounted goods or services to entice ad viewers.
- Slow down your ad’s pacing and take your time communicating.
- Break the fourth wall in your ad by speaking directly to viewers.
- Use humor to boost ad recall, brand awareness, and viewership.
Calculations, returns, website SSL, and app store visits Preferences, visits, website FTP, and total app updates App downloads, tours, website LAN, and app user permissions Keywords, places, website URLs, and app downloads Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Yvette owns a jewelry store and has decided to create a YouTube advertising campaign to drive online sales of her new wedding band designs. Since she’s new to YouTube advertising, she doesn’t know which bidding type she should choose for her campaign. Which bidding type will Yvette have to use for her TrueView for action campaign?
Target cost-per-view Target cost-per-acquisition Enhanced cost-per-click Max Conversions Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Lou’s Client Loves His Suggestion Of Building An Audience Using Specific Keywords To Capture Attention When Users Are Making An Active Purchase Decision. Which YouTube Intent Audience Solution Did Lou Suggest To His Client?
Custom Intent audiences Core Customer audiences Life Events audiences Buy Signal audiences Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)