- Trick viewers into thinking they’re watching something different.
- Offer free and discounted goods or services to entice ad viewers.
- Slow down your ad’s pacing and take your time communicating.
- Break the fourth wall in your ad by speaking directly to viewers.
- Use humor to boost ad recall, brand awareness, and viewership.
Julian has a client interested in increasing awareness with their YouTube campaign. Which three YouTube audience solutions should he recommend?
Conversion, In-Market, and Remarketing Customer Match, Remarketing, and Tastes Demographics, Affinity, and Custom Affinity In-Market, Life Events, and Custom Infinity Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Lori manages digital marketing for a travel agency and believes YouTube could help the company reach a wider audience. She told her employer that users choose YouTube for the rich and diverse content. What two other reasons can Lori provide for why users choose YouTube? (Choose 2.)
Users can search for specific job opportunities. Users can directly engage with the creators they care about. Users can connect with a community. Users can search for specific ads. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Two seconds According to Google, there’s no average length for this metric in bumper ads. Four seconds One second Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)