- Trick viewers into thinking they’re watching something different.
- Offer free and discounted goods or services to entice ad viewers.
- Slow down your ad’s pacing and take your time communicating.
- Break the fourth wall in your ad by speaking directly to viewers.
- Use humor to boost ad recall, brand awareness, and viewership.
Google Surveys can see what people are searching for and find related topics. Google Surveys can validate the advertiser’s idea through the world’s largest focus group. Google Surveys can discover the top questions the advertiser’s target audience is Google Surveys can plan an ad campaign by trendspotting and nowcasting. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam […]
Drive actions within their website. Drive a lift in ad recall and brand impact. Target audiences in a time of decision-making. Drive awareness for a new product launch. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
The advertiser must have at least 10 video ads currently in their account. The advertiser must have at least 25 employees at each listed location. The advertiser must have multiple physical locations in eligible countries. The advertiser must spend $50,000 on Google Ads and YouTube monthly. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)