Let me tell you some interesting statistics. On Average, 8 out of 10 people will only read headlines, but only 2 out of 10 people will read the rest. This simple statistics show how your killer headlines affect all your content. This is the power of your killer headlines. What is the purpose of your blog?
Read! Read! Go Down! All the way down to your call to action. This is the simple purpose of every blog. But, it really happens in this manner? According to this people will read your headline, and they should go down to read the rest part. Compelling people to read the rest part is the most important part in your blog success. Definitely, content is the king but, it will be decided by your headline weather it is king or queen?
So to get a readers quick attention, I have some smart ways to write killer headlines that will compel all your readers to act towards your call to action.
1. Ooh.. Mistake
- 7 Writing Mistakes That Make You Look Dumb
- Are You Good Blogger: Yes or No
2. How To…
Even if you are a blogger, engineer or etc, Everyone wants to know Everything. According to Human Psychology How To article teach us to do something. So naturally, that compels the reader to end up read whole article.Simple structure of How-To post. How-to headlines are really one of the killer headline template.
- Introduction to the problem.
- Solution to the problem.
- How To Make Money Without Investment
- How To Launch Your First Blog
3. I Like Resources…
- The Top Ten Cars In The World
- 6 Killer Ways to Write Magnetic Headlines
- Warning: You are Drunk
- Is Your Facebook Account Safe From Hackers?
- 10 Secrets Of My Overnight Success
- 1 Secret That Can Save Your Life !
Killer Headlines That Works Like Crazy!
- 5 Little-Known factors That Would Affect Your Blog Traffic
- What Problogger Can Teach Us About Blogging
- 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Pimple
- 6 Ways To Avoid Online Scams
- What Sunny Leone Can Teach Us About Headline Hacks?
- 10 Practical Productivity Hacks Of Successful Blogger
- Copy blogger’s Top 10 Tips For Improving Your Writing
- The Definitive Guide To Blogging