- A home-decor advertiser who wants to reach people who recently bought a home.
- A real-estate advertiser who wants to reach people who recently graduated from medical school.
- A wedding-planner advertiser who wants to reach people currently researching wedding dresses.
- A fly-fishing advertiser who wants to reach people currently in the market for waders.
- A baking-supply company that wants to reach people in the market for mixers.
Lou’s Client Loves His Suggestion Of Building An Audience Using Specific Keywords To Capture Attention When Users Are Making An Active Purchase Decision. Which YouTube Intent Audience Solution Did Lou Suggest To His Client?
Custom Intent audiences Core Customer audiences Life Events audiences Buy Signal audiences Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Lou’s client loves the idea of building an audience using search keywords to extend their reach and capture attention when users are making an active purchase decision. Which YouTube Intent audience solution fits this description?
Custom Intent audiences Buy Signal audiences Core Customer audiences Life Events audiences Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Google created the ABCDs of YouTube to provide advertisers with a set of guidelines to follow to develop high-impact creatives. You Attract users from the very beginning and Brand naturally. Lastly, you Direct them by stating clearly what you want them to do. Which recommendation did we leave out?
Communicate with the viewer through third-party software. Coordinate secondary marketing channels to follow-up. Connect with the viewer through emotion and storytelling. Create a connection by placing a cookie on their device. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)