- A home-decor advertiser who wants to reach people who recently bought a home.
- A real-estate advertiser who wants to reach people who recently graduated from medical school.
- A wedding-planner advertiser who wants to reach people currently researching wedding dresses.
- A fly-fishing advertiser who wants to reach people currently in the market for waders.
- A baking-supply company that wants to reach people in the market for mixers.
TrueView in-stream and TrueView discovery ads can be bought on a cost-per-view (CPV). TrueView for reach is billed by CPM on impression. Which TrueView ad format is billed by cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
TrueView discovery TrueView for action TrueView for reach TrueView in-stream Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Brandon’s new YouTube advertising client has owned the highest-rated theater in town for decades. The theater wants to drive action and take advantage of YouTube audience solutions to reach consumers likely to buy a ticket. Which YouTube audience solution should Brandon recommend?
Demographics audiences Branded Lift audiences Custom Event audiences Customer Match audiences Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Justine’s client is almost ready to get started with YouTube advertising. They’ve asked her to identify the business outcomes YouTube can deliver, to ensure they’ll achieve what they’re after with their campaign. Which business outcomes can YouTube deliver for her client?
Listening, monitoring, following up Identity, recommendation, meaning Verification, confirmation, response Awareness, consideration, action Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)