- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.
Landon works for an online marketing firm and believes that YouTube will be an effective addition to his client’s advertising strategy given its extensive reach of over two billion monthly active users and recent innovations that increase usership. Which two next generation innovations can Landon share with his client? (Choose two.)
Mobile live streaming Live-action auctions YouTube on TV screens VR 360 Game-console emulation Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
They extend the reach of print campaigns to YouTube and help businesses with trust building among potential customers. They extend the reach of display campaigns to YouTube and help influence customers during post-purchase interactions. They extend the reach of search campaigns to YouTube and help influence customers during active purchase decisions. They extend the reach of television […]
Leigh is the marketing manager for a makeup brand releasing a new line of mascara. They have an extensive customer list and would like to use customer data to reach past customers with their new product. Leigh needs to create a Customer Match audience. What’s the three-step process for creating a Customer Match audience?
Upload data, match the data, and create audience lists Create fields, file translation, and input customer roles Parse data, format files, and create reports Categorize inputs, distribute values, and assign traits Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)