- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.
Audiences with the strongest level of intent are the most open to being influenced by your message. Which audience is made up of people who’ve on Google before engaging with your business?
Custom Remarketing for YouTube Customer Match Audiences for YouTube Custom Intent Audiences for YouTube Similar Customer Audiences for YouTube Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Google created the ABCDs of YouTube to provide advertisers with a set of guidelines to follow to develop high-impact creatives. You Attract users from the very beginning and Brand naturally. Lastly, you Direct them by stating clearly what you want them to do. Which recommendation did we leave out?
Communicate with the viewer through third-party software. Coordinate secondary marketing channels to follow-up. Connect with the viewer through emotion and storytelling. Create a connection by placing a cookie on their device. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
You want to use video ad sequencing frameworks. What’s one important data signal to keep in mind when creating your YouTube campaign?
Unique User Past History User Intent Bounce Rate Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)