- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.
Following the ABCD framework, the direct component has three basic elements that, if possible, every YouTube video should include. You should give them direction and make the offer stand out. What third element of direct does the ABCDs of YouTube contain?
Include two different language translations. Edit the video ad to run in under five seconds. Make the call-to-action audible and visible. Re-purpose imagery and video assets. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
As an advertising director for a marketing firm, Glenda uses YouTube ads to reach her audiences while they’re in their “Personal Primetime.” When is she trying to reach her audience?
In highly engaged moments when her audience is at home, not distracted by the world around them. In highly engaged moments when her audience needs YouTube content that’s general and popular. In moments when her audience is engaged in content delivered at night, similar to when they watch TV. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam […]
Today, customers demand more from store owners with virtual storefronts. They want to know that the products they’re looking for are in-stock before they make a trip to a physical location. How can Google Shopping’s Local Inventory Ads help store owners meet this demand?
Local inventory ads provide customers with alternative products that match the criteria. Local inventory ads lets local shoppers know that the store has the items they’re looking for. Local inventory ads direct shoppers to better prices for the same products in your ads. Local inventory ads direct shoppers to a physical store location within 40 […]