- Ads that include the product on-screen had higher ad recall.
- Stronger brand response is found from ads that are viewable only, as compared to ads that are viewable and audible.
- Ads with a person speaking directly to camera had lower ad recall.
- Text slides, subtitles, and voiceovers are associated with higher brand awareness.
- Six-second ads on YouTube drove the same ad recall as 30-second versions on other sites.
Non-skippable in-stream ads are available on YouTube and Google Maps. Non-skippable in-stream ads are six-second ads that show before a video. Non-skippable in-stream ads are bought on target CPM through Google Ads. Non-skippable in-stream ads complement TV campaigns and incremental reach. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Calculations, returns, website SSL, and app store visits Preferences, visits, website FTP, and total app updates App downloads, tours, website LAN, and app user permissions Keywords, places, website URLs, and app downloads Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Running a creative experiment using Brand Lift is an excellent way to get the information you need. What’s the first step?
Connect to API Write an ad script Create a persona Draft a hypothesis Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)