- Performance Planner leverages machine learning for forecasting.
- Performance Planner forecasting is powered by billions of Google searches conducted each week.
- Performance Planner integrates with other budgeting software, such as QuickBooks.
- Performance Planner is free to use with any merchant-hosted storefront.
- Performance Planner will help her identify funds from other operational budgets to allocate to marketing.
It harnesses best-in-class signals to place ads against the most relevant content. It determines a user’s primary marketing objective, and enables the features and options that will best achieve it. It calculates the number of times an ad is effectively run on test websites, then shows it on all relevant websites. It focuses a campaign on either Gmail, […]
Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
So that spend is not reallocated between two different marketing objectives To avoid any potential keyword duplicates between different marketing objectives So that seasonal trends can be better identified for each individual marketing objective To prevent campaigns from becoming “Limited by Budget” Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google Ads Display campaign to drive purchases in that segment, and chooses In-Market audiences as his targeting option. What’s the advantage In-Market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
Reaches users based on their lifestyles, interests, and passions. Shows ads to users based on a combination of declared and inferred data. Connects him with audiences most interested in what he has to offer. Finds users that are similar to an original remarketing list. Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)