- She doesn’t have to think of all the related saucepan keywords.
- She can explicitly choose keywords to ignore.
- Her ad will only show for “blue saucepans.”
- She can easily select the color she wants to focus on.
- She can choose the exact searches her keywords will match.
Reach people based on specific demographics such as marital and education status Reach people who have been identified as being in the mindset to buy Ensure your ads are only seen by people who have demonstrated a qualified interest in your service and/or product(s) Find new customers that share the behaviors and characteristics of your […]
Every ad contains a URL displaying your website address. You can add two optional path fields to the display URL in a text ad. What’s an advantage of using these optional path fields?
To give users an idea of the content they’ll see upon clicking the ad To give users more options over which landing page they want to navigate to To match an appropriate landing page with the search term that triggered the ad To allow the Google Ads system to anticipate what content is present on […]
The headline component The website URL component The conversion component The description component Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)