- Include three to five ads, and at least three extensions in each ad group.
- Set a keyword bid of at least $10 for each active ad group.
- Implement one ad per ad group keyword, to a maximum of 100 ads.
- Choose a minimum 100 keywords of all match types to capture traffic.
- Optimize the campaign’s ad rotation for clicks or conversion actions.
Tomacz wants to use a Google Search Ads campaign to capture the attention of customers searching for camping equipment online. What’s a key benefit of a well-managed Google Search Ads campaign?
Displayed ads are relevant to a potential customer’s Google search. Potential customers can search the ads for specific products. Ads appear intermixed with organic search results. Ads send follow-up information to the potential customer. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Your Google Search Ads optimization score is calculated by an algorithm that looks across key aspects of your accounts. This score is used to help give you recommendations on how to optimize your Search Ads campaigns. What are two of the data sources that are used to calculate optimization recommendations? (Choose two.)
Industry data Account executives User generated scenarios Company sales figures Account settings Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
You’re trying to improve an ad’s perceived quality so it performs better during an ad auction. What change would have the least-positive impact to an ad’s quality?
Creating ads that pertain to the keywords. Raising the bid amount. Creating ads likely to get clicks. Having a clear and simple landing page. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)