- Include three to five ads, and at least three extensions in each ad group.
- Set a keyword bid of at least $10 for each active ad group.
- Implement one ad per ad group keyword, to a maximum of 100 ads.
- Choose a minimum 100 keywords of all match types to capture traffic.
- Optimize the campaign’s ad rotation for clicks or conversion actions.
Michelle recently launched a new product called **Wonder Boots**. The brand has already become well-known in her industry. She wants to attract more traffic via Google Ads but only for searches that are solely for her product name (**Wonder Boots**). Which keyword match type should Michelle use to attract traffic strictly for searches for the **Wonder Boots** product name?
Phrase match Broad-match modifier Exact match Broad match Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Swee Yin’s fashion-apparel department store runs a popular biannual sale on men’s hats, with large discounts and surprise bonus items. She wants to tailor her Google Search campaign to highlight this sale. How can Google Search campaigns be tailored to promote her company’s sales event? (Choose two.)
By choosing “leads” as the campaign goal. By creating a new ad group for the sale. By adding coupon alerts to people nearby the store. By targeting specific device operating systems. By setting campaign start/end dates. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Someone who has an interest in a topic Someone who is in the mindset to buy Someone who writes content about a topic Someone who has a passion for a topic Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)