- Include three to five ads, and at least three extensions in each ad group.
- Set a keyword bid of at least $10 for each active ad group.
- Implement one ad per ad group keyword, to a maximum of 100 ads.
- Choose a minimum 100 keywords of all match types to capture traffic.
- Optimize the campaign’s ad rotation for clicks or conversion actions.
You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
Increasing the trustworthiness of the website. Modifying the ad’s landing page to load faster. Changing the call-to-action message of the ad. Reducing the bid rate on the ad. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
You are working to improve the quality score of a Google Search ad by increasing your eCTR. Your goal is to have more users click on the ad and ultimately visit your website. What might increase the number of clicks your ad receives?
Adding more specifics to the ad. Tweaking the speed of your website. Decreasing the bid for the ad. Cloning the ad multiple times. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
To create an optimized copy of your existing campaign, so that it can be tested with the drafts and experiments tool To determine which Google Ads features should be enabled to get the best performance from your campaigns To analyze the search term report and add both keywords and negative keywords, depending on historical performance […]