- Tim searches for “best skateboards”.
- Tim scans the search results.
- Tim launches a Google Search ad.
- Tim browses diﬀerent skateboards on the website he navigated to.
- Tim makes a purchase from the website he navigated to.
Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles. What are these principles?
Sales, consideration, and integrity Growth, reach, and traffic Relevance, control, and results Influence, awareness, and promotion Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
The headline component The website URL component The conversion component The description component Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
By finding areas of your total budget that could contribute to marketing By teaching your employees the fundamentals of personal budgeting By determining which of Google’s ads are most appropriate for your brand By optimizing your ad budget for maximum growth Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)