- By choosing “leads” as the campaign goal.
- By creating a new ad group for the sale.
- By adding coupon alerts to people nearby the store.
- By targeting specific device operating systems.
- By setting campaign start/end dates.
With Similar Audiences, which Google product is included when finding new people with similar profiles?
Messages YouTube Google Drive Gmail Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
The keywords must be relevant to the search term. The search terms must be unique to a company. The keywords must be unique to only one campaign. The keywords must be listed in all ad groups for a company. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Alex has started a Google Search campaign designed to promote his online motorcycle accessories store. His store focuses on custom helmets. How might Google Search Ads provide value to Alex? By showing his ad to people searching for related information about helmets. By linking to Alex’s ad from related social-media groups. By displaying Alex’s ad on a […]