- Making the right bids when certain groups of people are searching for your product or services
- Identifying the most effective ad schedules to get the best results from your budget
- Reaching different audience segments with unique messaging that is highly relevant to them
- Reviewing missed opportunities with regards to ad extensions and ad variations
- Getting detailed insights into which bid strategies can work best for your search network campaigns
Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
TV campaigns, which promote her products directly to consumers while they’re watching their favorite network and cable TV programs. Shopping campaigns, which promote her products by giving consumers detailed information about what she’s selling before they click her ad. Social media campaigns, which showcase her products to users while they browse their favorite social-media platforms. […]
Uses machine learning to target new demographics Sets your ad budget for maximum growth Forecasts how your current campaigns will perform in the future Recommends the perfect ad structure for your budget Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence. Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
Search Shopping Video Display Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)