- Making the right bids when certain groups of people are searching for your product or services
- Identifying the most effective ad schedules to get the best results from your budget
- Reaching different audience segments with unique messaging that is highly relevant to them
- Reviewing missed opportunities with regards to ad extensions and ad variations
- Getting detailed insights into which bid strategies can work best for your search network campaigns
Brenda’s working on improving a Google Search Ad’s quality score so it potentially gets a better ad rank and performs better in the ad auction. What change to Brenda’s ad might improve the Ad Rank?
Incorporating an image to make the ad more enticing. Making the headline bold to potentially improve the eCTR. Using colors in the message text to improve Quality Score. Adding seasonal messaging during the holiday season. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Tomacz wants to use a Google Search Ads campaign to capture the attention of customers searching for camping equipment online. What’s a key benefit of a well-managed Google Search Ads campaign?
Displayed ads are relevant to a potential customer’s Google search. Potential customers can search the ads for specific products. Ads appear intermixed with organic search results. Ads send follow-up information to the potential customer. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
What’s the maximum number of ad extensions that can show for a particular query or device at any given time?
2 3 1 4 Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)