- Making the right bids when certain groups of people are searching for your product or services
- Identifying the most effective ad schedules to get the best results from your budget
- Reaching different audience segments with unique messaging that is highly relevant to them
- Reviewing missed opportunities with regards to ad extensions and ad variations
- Getting detailed insights into which bid strategies can work best for your search network campaigns
Someone with a qualified interest in mountaineering Someone looking to purchase a new car Someone researching the safety features of baby prams Someone excited about a new movie release Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Yan wants to attract customers specifically searching on Google for Time-B-Gone, his company’s unique office-support product. His marketing consultant suggests using Dynamic Search Ads, and knows Yan will need to start with a simple approach.
For vendors like Yan, what’s the simplest method for using Dynamic Search Ads? Landing pages from standard ad groups Page feeds URL filtering Categories from dynamic search engines Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Leo is in charge of advertising for the clothing lines of a large manufacturer. He uses his Google Ads Recommendations page to help him evaluate his Search Ads campaigns. Which feature makes the optimization recommendations valuable for Leo?
The recommendations are tailored to the specific account. The recommendations only apply to select keywords. The recommendations provide general insight from Google. The recommendations are created by higher-level account executives. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)