- Making the right bids when certain groups of people are searching for your product or services
- Identifying the most effective ad schedules to get the best results from your budget
- Reaching different audience segments with unique messaging that is highly relevant to them
- Reviewing missed opportunities with regards to ad extensions and ad variations
- Getting detailed insights into which bid strategies can work best for your search network campaigns
You’ve seen great results from your Google Search campaigns when using Remarketing Lists for Search Ads. How might you amplify those results?
Removing Similar Audiences from Remarketing campaigns Use Similar Audiences to re-connect with past visitors to your site Increase the size of your remarketing lists by decreasing the size of your Similar Audiences lists Use Similar Audiences to find new visitors for your site Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
You want to increase the relevance of a Google Search Ad so it’s more meaningful to potential customers and provides value-added information to their searches. What two actions might improve the relevance of your ad? (Choose two.)
Changing the ad’s call-to-action statement. Posting transparency statements on the website. Selecting only relevant languages in campaign setup. Selecting distinct geographic areas. Rewriting the landing page for clarity. Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Jimmy sells televisions on his website. He notices he’s getting traffic from searches for a brand he doesn’t carry, and sets up a negative keyword for that brand. How does the negative keyword help Jimmy’s advertising campaign?
Jimmy’s ads will appear at a lower rate when users search for the television brand. Common misspellings and synonyms of his keywords will still allow his ads to be shown. His ads won’t be shown to users searching for the uncarried brand. Ads for Jimmy’s business will be shown to the widest possible audience. Download […]