- Performance Planner leverages machine learning for forecasting.
- Performance Planner forecasting is powered by billions of Google searches conducted each week.
- Performance Planner integrates with other budgeting software, such as QuickBooks.
- Performance Planner is free to use with any merchant-hosted storefront.
- Performance Planner will help her identify funds from other operational budgets to allocate to marketing.
What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
Distribution Validation Simulation Instrumentation Differentiation Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
What can the Performance Planner recommend? Campaign-level Target CPA (cost-per-acquisition) Applying bid adjustments to specific locations Including or excluding “Google search partners” Using “Target impression share” as an automated bid strategy Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence. Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
Search Shopping Video Display Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)