- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.
They have a library of creative assets to match your product. They’re complex to build, giving you total control of how they display. They use a machine-learning model that gives you options for building them. They automatically create ads that serve all ad slot sizes. Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
It enables advertisers to reach customers searching for specific search terms. It uses best-in-class automation and bidding to reach millions of users at just the right moment. It bundles the pillars of a campaign to reach millions of valuable audiences across the internet. It offers advertisers the most control over the geographic locations where their […]
They offer greater control over the way your ads look and feel. They’re limited to banner-eligible slots. They will automatically create ads from your images, videos, headlines, logos, and descriptions. They help publishers deliver a faster experience using AMP. Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)