- Improved communication: Respond immediately to any website visitor query with an automated speech system or text.
- Cost-effective: Get more conversions at a similar cost-per-acquisition.
- xtended reach: Create ads that serve in most ad slot sizes, into both native and non-native inventory.
- Insight: Provides more robust industry data than other ad formats.
- Guidance: Gives instruction to users on how to adjust ad size, appearance, and format to fit a specific ad slot.
Reach, scale, control Complete creative control and simplicity Reach, simplicity, automation Complete creative control and reach Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Angela’s ready to get started with her first Smart Display campaign, but her account isn’t yet eligible due to not having enough conversions in the last 30 days. What’s the minimum number of conversions needed (in the last 30 days) to be eligible to set up a Smart Display campaign?
At least 30 conversions on Display or at least 50 conversions on Search. At least 100 conversions on Display or at least 50 conversions on Search. At least 50 conversions on Display or at least 30 conversions on Search. At least 50 conversions on Display or at least 100 conversions on Search. Download Google Ads […]
Simon’s using a Google Smart Display campaign to build out his ads. What benefit do Google Smart Display campaigns give Simon?
His ads are automatically generated from Google’s content providers, matching his website’s data feeds to the most relevant images and descriptions available. His ads can be manually built using his custom-sized headlines, descriptions, logos, and images His ad formats are lifted directly from his data feeds, allowing him full control over their size, placement, and screen orientation. […]