- Improved communication: Respond immediately to any website visitor query with an automated speech system or text.
- Cost-effective: Get more conversions at a similar cost-per-acquisition.
- xtended reach: Create ads that serve in most ad slot sizes, into both native and non-native inventory.
- Insight: Provides more robust industry data than other ad formats.
- Guidance: Gives instruction to users on how to adjust ad size, appearance, and format to fit a specific ad slot.
Quinn recently launched a Display campaign for his women’s clothing store. Since the launch, his website traffic has increased, but sales have remained flat. Which story shows Quinn using remarketing to drive action?
Quinn remarkets using his original business objectives and campaigns, with new users from an uploaded compatible list. By leveraging existing materials, he aims to extend his reach while saving cost. Quinn creates a list of cart abandoners that identifies users who visited his website, considered buying his clothing, but didn’t purchase. He shows them an […]
Simplicity Automation Control Reach Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Darren notices that many people viewed specific products on his website without purchasing them. He creates a Google Display Ad to drive sales of those exact products. Which option will best suit Darren’s marketing goal?
Demographic targeting Custom Intent audiences Dynamic remarketing Affinity Audiences Download Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers (PDF)