- The user interface for Dynamic Search Ads excludes all manual controls.
- Dynamic Search Ads require no initial user configuration.
- Destination URLs are automatically kept up-to-date.
- Dynamic Search Ads don’t have to undergo the bidding process.
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords.
Bob’s electronics company is launching the sale of a new television, UltraView1000. Bob decides to use phrase match in his Search Ads campaign because he wants searches that contain UltraView1000 to show his ad. How else will phrase match benefit Bob’s campaign?
Bob’s ad will show on searches for television features similar to UltraView1000. Bob’s ad will show on searches for UltraView1000 and additional words before and after. Bob’s ad will show on searches for televisions that came to market at the same time as UltraView1000. Bob’s ad will show on searches with only UltraView1000 included in […]
Greg can see previews of all his ads by logging into his Google My Business account and choosing the Preview tab. Greg must type in the specific keywords he’s targeting once his ad has been approved, then view it in a browser. Google provides examples of desktop ads using the keywords selected in the campaign […]
What is the minimum number of users a remarketing list must have before being used with a Remarketing List for Search Ads campaign?
10,000 users 1,000 users 500 users 100 users Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)