- The user interface for Dynamic Search Ads excludes all manual controls.
- Dynamic Search Ads require no initial user configuration.
- Destination URLs are automatically kept up-to-date.
- Dynamic Search Ads don’t have to undergo the bidding process.
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords.
Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
TV campaigns, which promote her products directly to consumers while they’re watching their favorite network and cable TV programs. Shopping campaigns, which promote her products by giving consumers detailed information about what she’s selling before they click her ad. Social media campaigns, which showcase her products to users while they browse their favorite social-media platforms. […]
Greg can see previews of all his ads by logging into his Google My Business account and choosing the Preview tab. Greg must type in the specific keywords he’s targeting once his ad has been approved, then view it in a browser. Google provides examples of desktop ads using the keywords selected in the campaign […]
The headline component The website URL component The conversion component The description component Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)