- Users can create videos from Google’s vast libraries of stock footage.
- It allows users to upload videos for a nominal fee.
- Users can connect with creators directly.
- Its free-trial period can be extended upon request.
- It showcases rich and diverse content.
You want to use video ad sequencing frameworks. What’s one important data signal to keep in mind when creating your YouTube campaign?
Unique User Past History User Intent Bounce Rate Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
As a YouTube creator, Kieran can reach over two billion active users each month and use platform innovations to generate content that meets users’ needs. YouTube gives him the freedom to express himself, find new opportunities, and make a living while he does it. How does YouTube help creators earn a living?
Creators are paid for generating cross-channel engagement. Creators are paid each time they upload YouTube content. Creators are paid for surpassing specific subscriber counts. Creators are paid for sharing ads alongside their content. Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Remarketing Similar Audience Detailed Demographics Custom Affinity Download Google Ads Video Certification Exam Answers (PDF)