- Get started as soon as possible.
- Weekly check-ins with content contributors.
- Invest in using content professionals.
- Have the CEO create the content from scratch to ensure it’s in their voice and makes a personal connection with website users.
- Jump from hand-sketched wireframes to building prototypes directly in your CMS while simultaneously collaborating on content in the CMS.
The core foundational activities you need to do once you’ve built something new. The process of internal marketing within your company to showcase the new website and the impact it’s having. The completion of the core strategy documents, such as the fundamental assumptions and the journey map. The organization of the initial Growth-Driven Design team, the setup […]
Conversion rate optimization efforts are just one piece of a bigger puzzle. The bigger puzzle is the Growth-Driven Design methodology. Growth-Driven Design primarily focus on uncovering what to build, whereas conversion rate optimization is primarily focused on testing the effectiveness of what you build. Growth-Driven Design is a way of thinking, and conversion rate optimization is the step- by-step process of […]
Strategist, the quarterly summit Strategist, the plan step of the sprint cycle Stakeholder, the quarterly summit Stakeholder, the plan step of the sprint cycle Download HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification Exam Answers (PDF)