- Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
Lola is in the process of selecting a campaign type to suit her business objectives. Why is it important that she consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type?
Google Ads will automatically create ad messaging based on the campaign type she chooses. The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads. Certain campaign types will only serve ads during particular times of the day and week. Different campaign types have different minimum and maximum budget requirements. […]
Barbara’s Boss Has Asked Her To Use Google Ads To Reach As Many Users Searching As Possible For Terms Around The Services Their Business Offers. Which Keyword Match Type Would Help Barbara Reach The Most Search Queries That Potential Clients Are Using?
Exact Broad Broad-match modiﬁer Phrase Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
URL filtering Categories Landing pages Page feeds Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)