- Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.
Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence. Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
Search Shopping Video Display Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles. What are these principles?
Sales, consideration, and integrity Growth, reach, and traffic Relevance, control, and results Influence, awareness, and promotion Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Jimmy has completed the headline section of his text ad and is now writing the description section. What are three factors that Jimmy should include in the description section of his text ads? (Choose three.)
A mention of prices, promotions, and exclusive offers Encouraging potential customers to take action More landing pages to visit A variety of emoji to catch the attention of potential customers Highlighting what makes his business unique Download Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers (PDF)