- It promotes team collaboration.
- The CMS helps your team create, manage, and grow content.
- It has direct data integrations into social networks to pull social data into the database.
- It helps your team perform user research.
- It helps your team quickly and easily turn insights into experiments.
- It has deep integrations with other systems used to drive business growth.
True — this removes bottlenecks, allows your team to move faster, and keeps developers building interesting projects versus spending their time making small updates. True — marketers love to jump into the CSS and API code to adjust and improve the code the developers created. False — the website has always been managed by IT […]
Content is the core of your website and is key to driving user behavior. Content creation is often the biggest cause in delays during the redesign process. Although nice to have, effective content development should not be a primary focus. It’s more important to focus on making the website look better than your competitors’ websites. […]
True — they’re often too big to make it worthwhile to run Growth-Driven Design versus traditional web design. True — complex functions like multiple languages, ecommerce, forums, etc., make it impossible to build a launch pad website. False — it is possible. You’ll likely have to adjust your approach, and it will likely take you longer to […]