- Google bills in per-second increments, so you only pay for the compute time you use. With sustained use discounts,
- Google automatically gives discounted prices for long-running workloads with no up-front commitment required.
- Google can capture up to a petabyte of data on one Transfer Appliance without impacting the outbound network.
- Google-grade data centers give you scale and security that would be very expensive to achieve on-premises.
- Google’s global private network is superior in performance to other clouds that route your traﬃc over the internet.
A “network” is an isolated, global resource holding conﬁguration. A “network” is an SDK available across most popular mobile platforms. A “network” is a container deployed regionally via the cloud. A “network” is a series of instances deployed at the global network level. Download Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Exam Answers (PDF)
Data transfer options reduce risk by providing a better understanding of what is happening to allow for greater visibility. Data transfer options lead to many other GCP products and solutions that ﬁt an organization’s needs. Data transfer options lower warehousing costs and augment existing warehouses. Data transfer options run clusters ephemerally; in other words, only […]
Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.
containers, Docker VMs (virtual machines), App Engine SDKs (software development kits), the console data kits, the interface Download Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Exam Answers (PDF)