- By providing third-party tools that can help you obtain impression-share data.
- By helping you identify growth opportunities with impression-share data.
- By ensuring your ads automatically respond to personal events, such as birthdays.
- By providing suggested retail prices for your products based on market analysis.
- By using benchmarking data to get insights into your market’s business landscape.
Conversion-focused bidding Revenue-focused bidding Awareness-based bidding Consideration-focused bidding Download Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Brenda designs bespoke furniture, and just finalized her first Showcase Shopping ad. She wants to show the ad to her family. How can Brenda find her Showcase Shopping ad?
It will rotate with other ads, so it may be seen randomly in the sidebar after any Google search. It’s placed for impact, so it will be found in the first- and last-third of a YouTube video about furniture. It promotes brand awareness, so it will appear at the top of search results after a Google search […]
A single branch of Simpson Shoes has been operating since 1917. A new marketing team member suggested they look into Local Inventory ads. The owner, Bert Simpson, is concerned about where potential customers might see the ad. Where would the Simpson Shoes Local Inventory ad appear?
On a billboard anywhere in North America. In Google search from a device within 30 miles (48 km) of the Simpson Shoes location. In a Google search from a device anywhere in North America. On a billboard within 30 miles (48 km) of the Simpson Shoes location. Download Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Answers (PDF)