- You get access to automatically generated remarketing lists for Firebase-published apps.
- You no longer have to manually link your Firebase account to your Google Ads account.
- You can easily index your app in Google search.
- You can import conversions, adding any additional code to enable automatically collected events.
- You can use audiences created in Firebase for conversion tracking and remarketing in Google Ads.
An advertiser is using a global sitewide tag. Where does the advertiser add a phone snippet on a website to use Google forwarding numbers in a Google Ads campaign?
Between the tags of a web page, below the global site tag. Between the tags of a web page, right after the global site tag. Between the <\head> section, and requires no global site tag installation. Between the tags of a web page, right after the global site tag. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers […]
Felix launched both a Google Search Ad campaign and a Google Display Ad campaign to drive sales of tools on his home improvement website. He reviewed his sales data after two weeks and noticed his Search Ad campaign is the most successful. Which optimization type should Felix use if he wants to use bidding or targeting to acquire more customers?
Media Mix Channel Attribution Placements Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Bill owns a company called Wild Bill’s Bracelets that sells custom jewelry. He launched a Search campaign to drive sales of his custom-made bracelets on his website. How can Bill create effective messages that drive more customers to purchase his jewelry?
He can use Display upsell ads. He can use videos to tell stories. He can highlight brand attributes. He can use brand-specific search terms Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)