- You get access to automatically generated remarketing lists for Firebase-published apps.
- You no longer have to manually link your Firebase account to your Google Ads account.
- You can easily index your app in Google search.
- You can import conversions, adding any additional code to enable automatically collected events.
- You can use audiences created in Firebase for conversion tracking and remarketing in Google Ads.
If you’ve set up conversion actions in Google Ads and Google Analytics, you’ll notice differences in the way this data is calculated between the two platforms. What’s one of these differences?
The cost of products The number of product returns The date of transaction The return on investment Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Google My Business helps businesses engage their customers in the moments that matter most. What are two ways Google My Business accomplishes this? (Choose two.)
Qualifies new leads. Communicates with customers. Enables remarketing to visitors. Responds to reviews. Shows converted sales. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Felix launched both a Google Video Ad campaign and a Google Shopping Ad campaign to drive sales of lumber on his home improvement website. He reviews his conversion data after two weeks and notices his video ads campaign seem to be assisting in driving higher lumber sales. He moves more of his budget to the Video Ads campaign. Which type of optimization has Felix used to drive higher lumber sales?
Bidding Optimization Media mix optimization Targeting Optimization Creative Optimization Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)