- In meetings, he asks every person, “What do you think?” This allows him to overcome HIPPO, or listening to the “highest paid person’s opinion.”
- He runs tests continuously, increasing data points that help inform important strategic decisions.
- He isolates and analyzes data that prevents failure, which optimizes the outcomes of his experimental marketing campaigns.
- He keeps all sales data in his CRM’s private dashboard, freeing his teammates from seeing data that will distract them from doing their jobs.
- He starts his day by looking at how well he is doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)