- In meetings, he asks every person, “What do you think?” This allows him to overcome HIPPO, or listening to the “highest paid person’s opinion.”
- He runs tests continuously, increasing data points that help inform important strategic decisions.
- He isolates and analyzes data that prevents failure, which optimizes the outcomes of his experimental marketing campaigns.
- He keeps all sales data in his CRM’s private dashboard, freeing his teammates from seeing data that will distract them from doing their jobs.
- He starts his day by looking at how well he is doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
You recently released a mobile app for your online retail store. You’re reviewing the totals across all conversions in your Google Ads account using the campaign report in Google Ads. You want to see how effectively your new app is producing conversions for app installs and first opens. Which action will accomplish this?
Segment the data by conversion category. Segment the data by conversion action. Segment the data by click type. Segment the data by conversion adjustment. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Raven has successfully added her location to Google My Business. She knows she has options for verification, including use of a phone call or e-mail. How else can she verify her location?
With a downloaded mobile app. With a state-issued business license. With a visit to a local Google office. With a postcard delivered by mail. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
You’ve been hired as a consultant to help an online store owner. You need to complete the implementation of conversion tracking tags into their website. What are two ways that Google Tag Assistant can help you with this task? (Choose two.)
It automatically creates tag code snippets. It creates the Google Click Identifier tag (GCLID). It tells you which tags are on each web page. It provides reasons why tags aren’t working. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)