- Map view, where potential customers can find Klothes for Kats’ brick-and-mortar location.
- Product view, where potential customers can see recent purchases made by existing customers.
- Product view, where potential customers can see a particular cat dress available from multiple vendors.
- Main view, where consumers can quickly see key information about Klothes for Kats.
- Main view, where potential customers can find directions to Klothes for Kats.
Shopping ads help online businesses drive sales even before potential customers open ads for their products. That’s because shoppers are more likely to complete a purchase under what conditions?
When an ad is placed in multiple locations throughout search results. When they’re better informed prior to opening the ad. When an ad features an animated product image gallery. When a business’s ad is the only one to appear in search results. Download Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
By submitting a 30-second video demonstration of the product. By choosing color schemes that match their website’s appearance and style. By selecting a specific position on the page of search results. By taking advantage of Google customer reviews, merchant promotions, and product ratings. Download Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Alice owns a business selling a range of backpacks for business users and worldwide travelers. She spends most of her time managing stock levels, staff, and her company’s finances, so she’s worried that running Google Ads might be too time-consuming. How do Smart Shopping campaigns simplify campaign management?
Smart Shopping campaigns generate weekly inventory stock level reports. Smart Shopping campaigns automatically notify Alice when a sale is made. Smart Shopping campaigns automate budget allocation, targeting, ad creation, and bidding. Smart Shopping campaigns generate suggested retail prices for commonly sold products. Download Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Answers (PDF)