- A KPI shows how ads are performing in real time.
- A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
- By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
- A KPI is media-channel specific, and KPIs aren’t interchangeable.
- A KPI represents non-click actions, such as page views and leads.
Tom’s setting up website call conversion tracking for his business’s website, using Google Ads. Place the steps required for the setup in the correct order. (The first step is on top.)
Choose “Phone Calls” as the conversion action to track. Click on “Calls to a phone number on your website” as the source of the phone call you would like to track. Generate the phone snippet for your website. Apply phone snippet to website. Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
A clothing company wants to entice consumers to pay more for their products. To do this, the company launches an advertising campaign to position themselves as a luxury brand. Which factor are they trying to improve?
Unit cost Demand Volume Capacity Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
If you’ve set up conversion actions in Google Ads and Google Analytics, you’ll notice differences in the way this data is calculated between the two platforms. What’s one of these differences?
The cost of products The number of product returns The date of transaction The return on investment Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)