- A KPI shows how ads are performing in real time.
- A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
- By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
- A KPI is media-channel specific, and KPIs aren’t interchangeable.
- A KPI represents non-click actions, such as page views and leads.
Match each product available in the Google Marketing Platform Small business version with its description.
Simplify managing your marketing tags Get invaluable customer feedback Helps small businesses understand their data Helps fine-tune your website property Build charts, graphs, and custom reports Surveys (2) Analytics (3) Optimize (4) Tag Manager (1) Data Studio (5) Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
A customer is receptive to an upsell during a product purchase. Which part of the customer journey has been exhibited?
Purchase Loyalty Awareness Consideration Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)
Google Marketing Platform is as effective for small businesses as it is for enterprises. In fact, only two products aren’t available in the Small business version of Google Marketing Platform. What are these two products? (Choose two.)
Tag Manager Search Ads 360 Surveys Data Studio Display & Video 360 Download Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answers (PDF)